Trinity Support and Care Services are looking to hire an experienced HR Partner. The HR Partner role is a key role within our Team and would have responsibility for overseeing HR operations and functions for Trinity Support and Care Services across the ROI and NI. The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of employment law across both jurisdictions. Will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, providing the highest levels of support to managers and candidates throughout the process and should be able to work in a fast-paced work environment and possess strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- CIPD HR Qualification (Relevant training, qualification and/or degree)
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of up-to-date employment legislation
- Strong interpersonal skills (Excellent verbal/written communication skills)
- High level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint etc.
- A full clean driving license
- Previous experience in a HR Role with Industry knowledge (Healthcare/Social Care Sector) is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working independently
- Familiarity with the requirements of Health and Safety legislation
Contracted hours and place of work:
This role is a 39hrs a week full time permanent role Monday – Friday. Hybrid working is an option for this role, initially this role can be a combination of working in an office environment (Dundalk or Armagh) and working from home which will be reviewed on a quarterly basis and will be depended on the needs of the business.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary commencing at €44,000 per annum (based on a 39hrs full time position) rising after successful completion of six month probation, with yearly increments thereafter.
Further Education Support
Employee Assistance Programme
Hybrid working available
For more information please contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com, or to apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.